If you have any inquiries,
Feel free to contact with us!
We Accept Guest Posts
Content Submission Guidelines
- You must write articles or blog posts with a length of 1000+ words and offer greater value to our readers.
- Make sure content is copy-free and free from typos and grammar errors.
- You can add 3 links to your blog post or article. One to your site (do follow the link) and the rest of the links (too high authority relevant sites) as reference links. You can link to quality online resources to add value to your content.
- Duplicate Links are Not Allowed
- Outgoing links in the blog post must be relevant to the industry, niche, or blog.
- For Instance, linking to casinos, gambling, dating, and adult sites are not allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, and paragraphs to increase the content readability and make it easy to read and digest.
- Use h2 and h3 tags creatively when including subheadings.
- You can make 2 minor edits to your article after publishing.
- Once an article is published on our blog, you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- High-quality, relevant, and copyright-free (properly optimized) images and visuals are recommended as it makes the article attention-grabbing and easy to read.
- Ensure you are not violating the copyrights when using relevant images, and give credit when needed.
- If you have any questions regarding guest posting or content submission, you can send an email to ().
- Make sure to choose a relevant subject line to get your queries responded quickly.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
If your Guest Post is selected for publication?
- If we select your blogpost, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our Message.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- We can republish the guest post or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
Editorial Preferences & Rights
We can edit all articles and blog posts submitted for publication according to the need, including:
- Line or paragraph edits for spelling, grammar, syntax, clarity, as well as formatting;
- Updates to titles, headlines(H2-H6), and subheadings;
- Improvements in content length, suitability, and writing style. You can ask for the final review after we make fundamental edits before publication.
We also have the right to remove links from content that lead to sources or content considered offensive, harmful, or an attempt to solicit commercial sales from our audience (e.g., affiliate sales links, links for lead-generation purposes, links to company or client blogs).