Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions establish the guidelines and rules for utilizing the website of Travelprobes, which can be accessed at https://www.travelprobes.com/.
By visiting this website, it is assumed that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions outlined on this page, please refrain from using Travelprobes.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to the individual accessing this website and complying with the terms and conditions of the company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our organization. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and us. All terms used in the singular, plural, capitalization, and they or they are deemed interchangeable and refer to the same entities.
Unless stated otherwise, Travelprobes and its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all materials on Travelprobes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access these materials on Travelprobes for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Republishing materials from Travelprobes
- Selling, renting, or sublicensing materials from Travelprobes
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying materials from Travelprobes
- Redistributing content from Travelprobes
Certain sections of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Travelprobes does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Travelprobes, its agents, and affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in Comments belong to the individuals who post them.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Travelprobes disclaims any liability for the Comments or any damages or expenses arising from the use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Travelprobes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violating these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You can post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents.
- The Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material that invades Privacy.
- The Comments will not be used for soliciting or promoting business, custom, commercial, or unlawful activities.
By posting Comments, you grant Travelprobes a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our website similarly as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- Summoning non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information, provided that the link:
- It is not deceptive in any way.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services.
- It fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link will always reflect positively on us and our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Travelprobes.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link:
- It is not deceptive in any way.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to our website, please inform us. Include your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website using the following:
- Our corporate name
- The uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to
- Any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Using Travelprobes’s logo or any other artwork for linking purposes is prohibited without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter our website’s visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your website. By using our website, you agree to protect and defend us against any claims arising from your website. No links should appear on any website that may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, criminal, or infringing upon the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or specific links to our website. Upon request, you must promptly remove all links to our website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy anytime. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find offensive links on our website, please contact us immediately. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to respond to you directly or remove the links.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we promise to ensure the continuous availability or up-to-date consistency of the website’s content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
If the website and its information and services are free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage. Join us on our social media channels for daily updates on all things travel!